Andy Rosenberg has over 25 years of experience as a political lobbyist, Capitol Hill staffer and former congressional candidate. In 2010, he helped create a health policy and government affairs firm called Thorn Run Partners. More recently, Andy founded a startup company called Reponsum that is developing an innovative educational tool for people with chronic diseases.
In this podcast, Andy Rosenberg talks with Helen Osborne about:
- While the Internet may first seem like a wealth of information, patients and caregivers can easily get overwhelmed with outdated, non-customized content.
- Responsum, an upcoming online tool with curated patient education.
- Lessons learned from mapping patients’ information journeys. Includes 5 stages of patient centered-ness: noticing symptoms, getting a diagnosis, searching and researching, deciding about treatment, and living with a chronic disease.
More Ways to Learn:
- Responsum, http://responsum.com
- Thorn Run Partners, http://thornrun.com
- PCORI’s Advisory Panel on Communication and Dissemination Research. Learn more at http://www.pcori.org/get-involved/join-advisory-panel/advisory-panel-communication-and-dissemination-research
Health Literacy from A to Z: Practical Ways to Communicate Your Health Message, Second Edition (Updated 2018), by Helen Osborne. Relevant chapters include: 5, 13, 32, 34, 39