Adam Weiss is a successful educational podcaster and podcast consultant. An expert interviewer and communicator, he aims to show that podcasting is more about story, presentation, and technique than fancy gear and tech toys.
He was the creator and of the popular Current Science & Technology Podcast for the Museum of Science in Boston, which he hosted for more than two years. He has also created the critically acclaimed Boston Behind the Scenes Podcast as well as the newly-launched Puzzle Podcast.
In this Health Literacy Out Loud podcast, Adam Weiss talks with Helen Osborne about:
- What podcasts are
- How people can access and download podcasts
- Why podcasts are an emerging and important tool of communication
More ways to learn:
- Boston Behind the Scenes, http://www.bostonbehindthescenes.com
- PodCamp Boston, http://www.podcampboston.org
- iTunes store, http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview/
Health Literacy from A to Z: Practical Ways to Communicate Your Health Message, Second Edition (Updated 2018), by Helen Osborne. Relevant chapters include: 33, 40, 42.